Sunday, May 13, 2012

Welcome Baby Keeley!

Friday, May 11, 2012 - Last morning as a family of 4!
Nervously waiting for the surgery! Didn't help that they were running over an hour late... finally the surgeon came in and initialled my belly... just to make sure they cut into the right thing!
I actually was talking/joking through the entire surgery... think that helped calm my nerves. Of all 3 c-sections, this was the best one - I didn't have trouble breathing, didn't vomit, and didn't think that I was about to die... all good things! In the middle of the surgery they told me that I didn't have a lot of fat on my belly and asked what I did... well I kind of started running but more of a run/walk ;)
It's a... GIRL!?!?! I didn't believe Bryan when he said it... I was SO certain it was a boy (Colby & Bryce's pregnancies felt so different, and I thought this felt like Bryce). I could hardly believe him... and actually asked to make sure he wasn't just kidding me!
Baby Girl was born 5/11/12 at 2:07 PM and weighed in at 7 lb. 11 oz. and 20 inches in length... her APGAR scores were 9 at 1 and 5 minutes... and got one point off for color of her hands and feet (pretty common).
So happy to meet our little girl!!!
Colby and Bryce were so happy to meet their new little sister... and to find out it was a girl! Colby was giddy with excitement when we told her! They both just want to hold her all the time.
About 5 hours after she was born, we finally decided on a name! Keeley Parker Bosley... no significance to this one like the other two (Colby is named after Uncle Joe... and Bryce's middle name is Mason after Bryan's dad's middle name... and Bryce has the "Br" like the Bosley's like to do... plus Colby has my initials and Bryce has Bryan's). This time, totally random!

No comments:

Post a Comment