I brought along our little friend Grant to Hershey's Zoo America (because his little brother was sick)... but on the way, I think my crazy driving on really windy backroads, plus lack of cool air, made him a little carsick... and he lost his breakfast in my car. We decided to try out the zoo anyway and see how he did. don't know what the problem was today, but all 3 bigger kids (2 1/2 and 3) wanted to sit in the strollers, and we only had enough spots for 2 (after I took out Bryce and put him on my back)... lots of drama and tears and whining from all. really annoying! but finally we made it out and the kids were happier after a snack and feeding the ducks. So we decided to hit up Chocolate World while we were in the area. Grant wanted to see the Reece's character, and ended up in a class's pic and didn't even know it (pretty funny). Kinda crazy but overall a good day.

No comments:
Post a Comment