Monday, May 4, 2009

That Bites!


So Colby started getting her other bottom tooth in (if you zoom in this pick you can see one), and that combined with her not feeling well and frustration at me trying to feed her when she didn't want to eat resulted in... her biting me! 4 times when I was trying to feed her, and once on my shoulder (all in one day). Let's just say I'm a little afraid of nursing now!

How cute is she though! I think this was the second day of her illness, but she still smiled for the camera.

Since Wednesday she's had a fever (up to 102.5), a congested nose, cough, lack of appetite, sore throat and hoarse voice... plus her teeth hurt. Poor little girl! She just whines and cries and looks at us like "why don't you make me feel better!" We haven't been sleeping well for the past few days =( Or leaving the house except to go to the doc (and vet).

No comments:

Post a Comment