So birthdays back when you would tie balloons to your backpack and walk around school like you were in the movie Up... that was fun. Birthdays since college... not as much fun for me. I usually have a mom's night... and a playgroup. But we had a puker. So those got postponed. Tonight we took the kids out for pizza hut and then went swimming at the Y which was a lot of fun.
While we were still under quarantine, I copied an idea my friend LauLau just did for her 33rd... 33 things you may or may not know about me:
While we were still under quarantine, I copied an idea my friend LauLau just did for her 33rd... 33 things you may or may not know about me:
It wasn't very hard for me to write this list. (although hours to format it, find pics, and proofread)... I actually had to combine a bunch to get down to 33. Some might call me weird. Or maybe quirky. You can just call me Mama Cass ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment