Playtime in the Treehouse
Big Cats!
The tigers kept circling... right in front of the glass! Pretty sure it roared at Bryce the one time it went past!!
The lions were in the "den" and a lioness wanted to come in... obviously one of the lions was unhappy with that (so they decided to come out instead)... the smaller/lighter lion was absolutely beautiful! I can see why they call them "king of the jungle".
Gorillas
We spent a while watching the gorillas... we were fascinated with them and they came right up to the window! The male was trying to get a treat out of the water jug (and ended up biting the bottom off to get it out)... then one of the females came right up to the window to look at us... I felt like I was looking into her soul!
Reptile Room
This might have been Bryce's favorite part... he loved the snakes, alligators and tortoises! I had to pull him away from each exhibit!
Monkeying Around
No comments:
Post a Comment