Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pig flu


So I tested positive for H1N1/Swine flu this morning. It started with a slight cough on Sunday night, and then Monday more coughing and a sore throat and killer headache. Tuesday I felt better because the headache went away... well enough that I substitute taught for the first time (guess I shouldn't have done that!). That night I started getting congested. Overnight I developed a high fever (101.6 at the highest) as well as lots of sinus pressure and headache. So went to the doc and I've got it for sure. Colby's now at Grammy's so that hopefully she won't get it. Bryan's boss made him go home from work until he knows he's not contagious. So hopefully I'll get better quickly and it won't cause any real problems. Unfortunately I'm not going to get to be with my baby on her first birthday (Friday). Bryan can go visit if he still doesn't have any symptoms. And we had to cancel our weekend in the mountains with all the grandparents.

Cake is Bryan's birthday request for work =)

No comments:

Post a Comment