Sunday, September 6, 2009

NOT a Happy Camper



We spent Labor day weekend camping with some of the Bosley family at Laurel Hill State Park. We brought Caleb and Abi out, and met the rents as well as Brett & Daryl. The first night we slept in the pop-up with Colby in bed with us which did NOT go well... she woke up several times and I had to feed her at least 3 times. The second night we slept in the tent (and it was even colder than the first night) with Colby on her own mattress and she woke up at least 5 or 6 times, SCREAMING! So I fed her each time just to shut her up so she wouldn't wake up all our neighbors. Third night we slept in the camper again since they had heaters (which we didn't use the first night) but it was much warmer (since it was raining), and we set a bed up on the floor for her and she slept much better. But I don't know that we'll go camping again anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment